Saturday, July 12, 2008

Question of the Week #4

What is your favourite thing that you have knit? (It might not be your favourite thing to wear but it was the most enjoyable to knit).

I must say I have enjoyed knitting a baby blanket made up of 66 squares and a neck poncho.

What is the worst thing you've ever knit?

A waistcoat when I was 7. It was the first thing I made it. It was nice at the time but not something I would say was the best.

What are your favourite knitblogs?

Not sure.

What is the most amazing knitted thing you have seen (This Ravelry thread might help)
Too many things. I would have to look and let you know. I like the dishcloths with the most amazing designs that you can knit.

What is your favourite knitted item to wear? Post a picture if you can.

Neck poncho that you can see on my blog.

No comments: