I knitted the above neck poncho using two strands of Dk yarn to create a chunky weight. It was wool that was in my stash and wanted ton use up. I am quite pleased with the results.
The yarn for this scarf was the yarn that was wrapped around the goodies I received in the magic ball swap I participated in last month. It was a quick knit but I took me a little longer to knit becasue I was knitting other things in between.
2. What do you prefer to knit or crochet? (socks? sweaters? cables?) I like knitting most things. What would you like to try to knit or crochet? Anything that does not take too long as I have a lot of projects on the go at the moment.
3. What are your hobbies outside of knitting or crocheting? I enjoy reading, meeting new people and playing badminton when I can.
4. Do you have any fiber allergies? Fiber preferances? Allergic to pure wool
5. Do you have any favourite books, music, or tv shows? If so, what are they? I am currently reading Ma, he sold me for a few cigarettes by Martha Long. I enjoy listening to smooth jazz, soul and R n B music. Favourite TV show at the moment is Brothers and Sisters.
6. Do you have any pets? No
7. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Neither.
8. Do you prefer coffee or tea? Coffee
9. Aside black, which colours do you like/dislike? I love purple, red, brown and some shades of green. Not bright green and I don't like pink.
10. What is your favourite time of the year? I love spring.(season-wise or holiday-wise)
11. What is your favourite scent? I love eternity moments and woman
12. What do you collect? Nothing really but I love unusual buttons
13. If there's anything else you'd like your swappee to know, list them here: Nothing to add here except I am easy going person who loves knitting and will in the future start crocheting again.
I took part in a magic ball swap on Ravelry. This is what Diane sent me.My magic ball partner. I am currently still unravelling as I am knitting a scarf and I just love to see the iems falling out as I am knitting. I will post a picture of all my goodies when I am done.
I knitted both neck ponchos in four hours. I used black chunky wool as that was all I had in chunky. I saw the buttons at a knitting show In attended in Birmingham and thought they would look nice on the neck poncho.